Contacting Customer Service
To Place an Order:
To place an order, you will need to provide one of the following forms of ID: Students :
- School purchase order
- Valid Student ID card
- Current class schedule
- Current registration form or tuition bill
- Letter from the school verifying enrollment
Faculty and Staff :
- Valid Teacher/Faculty ID card
- Recent faculty pay stub
- Valid Teacher’s contract or certificate
- Letter from the school verifying employment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (no surcharge), personal and business checks, money orders and certified checks accepted
All returns must be made within 30 days of ship date. Defective items will only be exchanged for the same item. Opened items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Unopened returns will be accepted. Shipping charges are non-refundable. All returns must be in the original packaging, complete with registration card and have a return authorization number. Please call customer service at (800) 345.7835 for details.
- Academic products are for U. S. Distribution only
- Only one copy of each title is allowed to any student , faculty, or staff member
- Orders without appropriate academic credentials will be returned
- We do not participate in manufacturer sponsored 30 day money back guarantees
- Overnight shipping available for in-stock item(s) up to 3:00pm MST
- Prices and availability subject to change without notice
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. N2 Software makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with the respect to the accuracy of the information, including pricing, descriptions and special offers. All prices are current at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
N2 Software has a strict policy for handling customer information. The information you provide to N2 Software is confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. N2 Software will not disclose or distribute customer information to third parties without prior written consent by the customer.
By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Site. N2 Software may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.